Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide "essential services", that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following additional services:
Please see additional pages under further information.
We also hold contracts with GGNHSB for the following "enhanced" services:
- Annual flu immunisations - for the elderly and "at risk" patients.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine tests - for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Heart disease - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Stroke/TIA - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Multiple sclerosis - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Diabetes - annual comprehensive reviews (including appointments with the dietician and podiatrist).
- Minor surgery - including special injections.
- Methadone substitution programme.