Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide "essential services", that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following additional services:
- Child health surveillance - together with the health visitors.
- Contraceptive services - including implants & coils.
- Cervical smears
- Maternity services - antenatal and postnatal care provided together with the midwives from The Queen Elizabeth University maternity and The Princess Royal Maternity. Did you know you can now call the Midwife directly to book your first appointment? Simply call 0141 232 4005.
Please see additional pages under further information.
We also hold contracts with GGNHSB for the following "enhanced" services:
- Annual flu immunisations - for the elderly and "at risk" patients.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine tests - for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Heart disease - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Stroke/TIA - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Multiple sclerosis - annual comprehensive reviews.
- Diabetes - annual comprehensive reviews (including appointments with the dietician and podiatrist).
- Minor surgery - including special injections.
- Methadone substitution programme.